One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
what to do after 12th i need help please, give me a good idea
Krishna Prajapati Krishna Prajapati Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i got 50% in science stream(maths), please help me out, i want to go abroad in study can there be any branch for me in aeronautics or something unique like that.. please tell me something with detail fast please because i have less time.. so please do help me... wating for your reply.......thanks.
  • November 16, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If your 12th standard marks are only 50%, then it is highly unlikely to get admissions in a good University abroad. Most Top Universities will expect a minimumof 75% marks plus to gain admission ( some require 80% plus ). 

Programs like Aeronautical, Nuclear Engg, EEE, etc are highly competitive and so do not take a chance if you are not able to score atleast 75% plus. 

In case you score less, and if you still want to make it, you may to have to take Foundation courses and then continue for Bachelors. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'what to do after 12th i need help please'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.