One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

what to do after 12th science?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Sir/Madam, I am very confused what to do after 12th science because my exams went bad, I will just score 45-50%. so please suggest me what to do? I want to earn good.. waiting for your suggestion thank you.

Replies (8)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Siddharth,  

Do not get worried about the percentage. You can study what you wish to in abroad countries. Its only in india you might not get a good college to pusue your bachelor's, where as in abroad you have an option to do an HND(Higher National Diploma) program for 1 year in a goverment authorised college and can join third or final year (depends upon the course) to the University. At the end you will be awarded by an University. The University and College should be authorised by the concern government.


Best Wishes !

  • Gigeo Sakkaryas
  • Gigeo Sakkaryas Participant

Hi Siddarth, You can try your hands on Hotel Management or Business courses. If you are creative you can try Bachelors of Interior Design or Fashion design in Singapore or Malaysia. For the above mentioned courses, high marks are not necessary. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

can HND students do part time job for 20 hours per week plz reply

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

in uk

  • Pavan Shinde profile image
  • Pavan Shinde Participant

Sir i am complted my 12th exam i am confuse which cource is best but i intrested bsc biotec after wine eduction plz suggested this field 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit