One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
what to do after 12th.
Shaamile Nandha Gopal profile image Shaamile Nandha Gopal Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What should I study after 12th.
  • April 25, 2012

Replies (2)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi after completion of your 12th you can take up HND (Higher National Diploma) program or you can go for bachelors too. HND will take about 2 years where you can join directly to final year of bachelors in UK universities & if you wish to go for engineering course there are many university who offers 3 years program. You have many specialization courses available in United Kingdom, say about mechanical, civil, computer, network, building management, biotechnology, aeronautical, aerospace, marine engineering, business management, medical, law etc... Kindly be more specific so that it will help us in guiding you accordingly.


Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor


You may do Higher National Diploma offered in UK Universities which leads to Bachelors. There are a vast number of subjects to choose from.

Good Luck


Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad

Add a quick reply to 'what to do after 12th.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.