One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
What to do after btech in computer science to study abroad
Ankit Panwar profile image Ankit Panwar Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello Uniguru team, please guide me as to what to study after my btech. My only condition is that i have to study in US and get settled in INDIA after the education.
  • November 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Computer science is popular in Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Stanford University (CA) University of California-Berkeley, Carnegie, Mellon University (PA), Brown University (RI), North Carolina State University. You can also try Rowan University, Missouri western state university, Binghamton University, State University of New York. Approximate cost for studying in USA will be INR 14 - 25 Lacs per annum (Tuition - INR 8 -18 Lacs per annum, Living - INR 6 - 9 Lacs per annum). You need be prepared with academic transcripts, recommendation letters, Resume and your financial documents.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What to do after btech in computer science to study abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.