One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to study in America after HSC ?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

I passed HSC with science stream with biology subject in gujarat in 2015..

Now I want to study physiotherapy in U.S.A.

so what way for this??


Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Vihar,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

To apply for Bachelors in USA you need to write two exams SAT & IELTS/TOEFL. If you are targeting Top end Universities in that case you should score min 1900-2100 in SAT and 80IBT in TOEFL or 6 in IELTS and your percentage should be min 75%+ You can apply for the next intake which is Jan-16 (Spring Intake)

Also, there should be a good co-curricular activities record. Once you have the required documentations we will help you in selecting universities and applying there. Kindly send me your docs at or you can call me at 1800-103-2581. I would be more than happy to help you further.

All the best!

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit