One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Where to start!??

  • Asif Bhatti profile image
  • Asif Bhatti Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States


I'm studying in g. h. Patel college of engineering and technology under Gujarat technological university aka GTU. My enrollment number is 130110111007.u can check my results and details at

I'm in electronics and communication 3rd year student.I want to study for masters in USA.since I'm in the branch which is having combined name of your field,so which course in which category of course is applicable for me?? And for which exams I should prepare?? when and wheren I should get register for them and appear for them??

Replies (2)

Hi Asif,

With your profile you can apply to programs like computer networking, Digital communications or courses comes under Electrical and computer Engineering department.MS in computer science program is quite competitive to get through and might ask for 3-4 prerequisites to complete.You need to take GRE and TOEFL exam and get scores of about 300+ and 90+ respectively.Please go through for same.

Hope this helps!



  • Rakhi Jain profile image
  • Rakhi Jain Participant

Looking at your profile I think M.E or M.Tech in Electronics and communication is a suitable option for you. Another suitable option for you can be M.Tech in Digital communication engineering. You can also opt for MBA or an M.S degree. 

To do do masters abroad you basically need to take standarized English language tests like IELTS and TOEFL.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit