One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Whether to go abroad for undergrad or postgrad?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
i am doing HSC in india, is it recommended to go abroad for studies at the age of 18 for journalism studies

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

It depends on your interest whether to do your UG abroad. If you are interested, you must have 12 years of education and satisfy the university requirements. You can find universities that provide journalism courses in Uniguru.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit