One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which colleges / country should i go?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Sir i want to know about which country i should go to. I want to pursue a post graduate degree in management. I have done graduation in engineering (electrical) but i have a back paper due apart from this i have a work experience of 22 months from IOT infrastructure and energy services limited. Also please tell me about the fee structure that i will have to endure while pursuing my education. Looking for a reply soon. thanks in anticipation

Replies (8)

• Anonymous Participant

Management is good in Singapore and USA. Most of the good University will need 2-3 years of work experience. Please check in the website for eligibility requirement. The approximate expenses would be 

SINGAPORE

Tuition - INR 6 - 8 Lacs per annum, Living - INR 6 - 8 Lacs per annum

Total: INR 13 - 15 Lacs per annum

USA

Tuition - INR 10 -18 Lacs per annum, Living - INR 8 - 10 Lacs per annum

Total: INR 18 - 28 Lacs per annum

Please click on the following link and start applying to Universities, we will contact you and help you with the application process

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/us-usa/postgraduate/business-and-administrative-studies-courses/loc/211/slevel/3/cgory/d-2/sin/ct/programs.html

• Anonymous Participant

mam.

i have done btech in ece,i want to do ms in telecom managment, so which is the country i should target so that job prospects and future is bright and is the telecom a good choice to do ms in ??

thank you

• Anonymous Participant

Hi, I have been a supply chain manager for the past 1 year at Phillips, a diversified technological company in India. I would like to complete masters at this stage itself due to personal reasons. As I want to continue working in Supply and Logistics can someone please suggest me which country would be suitable for specializing in supply and logistics management?

• Anonymous Participant

Hey, I have been working as a supply chain manager in a textile firm in Dubai for the past 12 years. I would suggest you to take up your masters in Dubai or Singapore as they are important logistics hubs connecting globally and regionally, thus you would get the ideal exposure.

• Anonymous Participant

Hey, I found this conversation to be quite interesting and I would suggest you to take up your specialization in Logistics and Supply chain management from S P Jain School of Global management’s MGB program. I am from the MGB 2013 batch and I have specialized in IT management. I had many friends who specialized in Logistics and Supply and all of them are doing pretty well now. Moreover, the MGB course has a unique tri-city program and hence you would be studying in Dubai, Singapore and Syndey. And as Saurav mentioned above, you would be getting a global exposure studying in these cities.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit