One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which course will be suitable for a student counselor?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
If i am a student counselor for overseas education, what course i can take up overseas to be employable there

Replies (3)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

H Leen, you can do 'Masters in Counselling'.. Check out the link to find the universities offering courses on counselling. Can I know the country that you prefer?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, Thanks for your response.

I am looking for countries like New Zealand & Canada. My qualification is Bachelors degree in Physics, Chemistry, Maths & around 4 years experince in Student Counselling. 

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Lean.

You can check Universities like University of Waikato, Otago Polytechnic, Eastern Institute of Technology etc.. in New Zealand

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit