One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which is get good University to pursue masters in electrical engineering or electronic engineering with VLSI as a major subject in USA?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I pursued my Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication engineering, now I'm looking forward to pursue Masters abroad preferably USA I'm talking my GRE exam in a couple of weeks so do suggest me some universities! I'm an average student! So please do help me Thank you!

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are certain universities in USA which offers VLSI as a major subject. It is available as a core subject in MS EEE and also in MS ECE; you can find the details in Uniguru website. The minimum entry requirement will be 3.00 GPA in your undergraduate and you should get a decent score in your English proficiency exam.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit