One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Which masters degree should I do in US after electronics & comunication engineering?
Nillavi Giri profile image Nillavi Giri Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering from PU,Nepal and wish to pursue a Masters degree in the UK/US but I am confused which field to take up. If I can get a list of all courses such as Embedded Systems etc, basically detailing what they are about and what their scope is in the markets in US, it will be easier for me to decide what course I want to take up.
  • March 07, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Nillavi, .. actually there are 76 universities in UK and 64 Universities in the US offering post graduation courses in eletronics, You can click on the link to list out .Also you may interested to check out the top universities to study abroad to make your decision...

Add a quick reply to 'Which masters degree should I do in US after electronics & comunication engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.