One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which scholarships can I apply for my graduate studies abroad?

• Vinoth Cj profile image
  • Vinoth Cj Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

I want do my graduate studies abroad...please suggest me few scholarships that would help me study abroad

Replies (2)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Vinoth,A scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

• Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Vinoth,

I would have to agree with Sangeetha. Also, the best way is to browse the website of your preferred University (if you already have one in mind) for scholarships they offer to international students. Or you may opt to browse comparison websites like www.postgradaustralia.com.au for list of scholarships offered to international students by different Universities in Australia (if Australia is one of your country of choice). Good luck!

Cheers,

Erin

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit