One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

which universities accept Transfer Student system

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore
Which university can accept me as a transfer student. I have currently completed two years in Bsc. Physiotherapy in Tanzania and would love to continue my studies somewhere abroad but only to universities which will accept me as a transfer as I don't want to waste much time. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Zainab

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Zainab, Nanyang Polytechnic and National University of Singapore have options for student transfer. As an international student you will be transferred to start from first semester and not between semesters of an academic year. You can contact Nanyang Polytechnic , Mon-Thurs : 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, Fri - 9.00 am to 5:30 pm on +65 6455 0500 or email on and National University of Singapore, Mondays to Thursdays: 8.30am to 6.00pm, Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm on + 65 6516 1010 or email on

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit