One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Which university offers M Phil leading to PhD in UK?
Koleola Ojaomo profile image Koleola Ojaomo Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have an MSc in Mechanical Engineering but with a proceed to M Phil grade (53.5%). I wish to further my studies in UK. I work as an academic in Africa and desire to acquire more exposure and practical skill from the developed world. I need your advice on which university offers M Phil leading to PhD in UK Thanks Kole
  • February 08, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

University of Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Heriot-Watt, Staffordshire etc. provide MPhil in Mechanical Engineering which will enable you to continue your doctoral degree. Here is the comprehensive list of English universities offering MPhil in Mechanical Engineering  please download the prospectus for more information.

Add a quick reply to 'Which university offers M Phil leading to PhD in UK?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.