One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Which University provides communicative English course at USA or UK?
Vishnu Maya Vishnu Maya Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to know whether communicative English courses are available at any Universities at USA or UK. And when should I apply for it and how? What will be the expenses when calculated roughly.

  • March 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Sangeetha Anto Sangeetha Anto Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 86 Points: 1410

Hi Vishnu Maya !

Yes there are many Universities in US & UK offers Communicative English Courses. Usually these type of courses badges under 'English For Foreign Students'. In UK , Universities like Kingston University , University of Hertfordshire provides B.A (Hons) in English Language & Communication.  Whereas in US, Universities like Columbia University, Georgetown University, San Diego State University are some of the Universities which has Special programs offering Certificate programs like Intensive English Program, Professional Communication program.

Usually deadlines varies for Universities. Program approximately costsn you 10,000GBP.

Add a quick reply to 'Which University provides communicative English course at USA or UK?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.