One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Will backlogs and one year break in UG affect my pursuit to study in Aus?

• Mugilan Palaniappan profile image
  • Mugilan Palaniappan Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

My current CGPA is around 5 and I have 14 backlogs and one year break in my UG.Will I be able to get admission in Australian Universities if I finish the course without any standing arrears.I'm currently doing B.Tech Information Technology.

Replies (3)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Mugilan,

Histroy of arrears and gap in education will definately impact your admission as well as your visa procedure to Australia.

We will need to take a detailed look at your profile to advise you better. Please get in touch with us via mail at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our toll free number 1800 103 9634

• Anonymous Participant

I have completed my bechlor of engineering in mechanical with 6.3 cga. But i had 18 backlogs. .but all are cleared.  So i want to go australlia.nd i got 6 band in ielts.  So is it possible for me to get admission in australlian universities in mba course.  Plz reply.  

• Anonymous Participant

Hi Mayur,

We will need to take a detailed look at your profile to advise you better. General IELTS requirement for a Masters degree program in Australia is 6.5 no band less than 5.5. Some Universities may accept you with a 6.0 IELTS. 

Please get in touch with us via mail at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call me at toll free number 1800 103 9634

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit