One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Want to shift to CS in MS from aeronautical major in under graduate

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
sir, at present i am doing my under graduation with aeronautical engg major.....but i want to do ms in computer science in u.s.. is it possible ...??? if yes , please suggest some universities which can give admit to me profile :- gre 304 ( v 142, q 162) awa 2.5 , toefl 85 , academics 70 .

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Instead of changing your field to CS from aeronautical at masters level I advise you to do either a graduate diploma course or you can do a PG diploma course. These diploma courses will be a pathway program to enter into Masters in CS which will enhance your profile to continue in the same field.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit