One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Work permit in Malaysia

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Hello sir, this is Saitej I want to do MBA in Malaysia. After completion of course can we get work permit to stay there for searching jobs if I did not get the job?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, After completing an MBA in Malaysia, if you find employment in any firm, then that firm will apply for a employment Pass or Work permit. Otherwise you can extend your stay by applying for a Social Visa which will allow to stay a maximum of 3 months after the course. 

Job opportunites will depend on your abilities and from where you did your MBA. Malaysia is a emerging economy and has several new MNC's have set up base there and so jobs are available but it is meant only for a select few. 

Singapore also is a good destination to seek jobs and so you can seek to find jobs there as well. 

All the best. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit