One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Working in UK after Postgraduation from UK university.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I am thinking about MS in Microelectronics from UK. Although I want to work in India but if I can get an exposure working there (UK) for max 6 months -1yr, it would enhance my skills and also would be convenient to apply in industries in India. Can you enlighten me what is the process?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Ankit, for MSc Microelectronics you need to collect the following documents first: 10th & 12th mark sheet, Bachelors mark sheet, provisional certificate, course completion certificate, degree certificate, 2 reference letter, statement of purpose, passport & resume. You have many options to go for microelectronics

Regarding your job, after completion of your degree successfully you are able to apply for 2 years extension visa called Tier 2 work permit visa - provided with the offer letter from an organisation (listed under UKBA registrar of sponsor). 

Best Wishes...

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit