Where “the Magic” Began
Manipal is not new to Malaysia. The Manipal Education Group has been responsible for producing some of the brightest minds in Asia for the past 60 years. A global leader in the education services, the Manipal Group has six universities with 12 campuses spread across five countries -India, Antigua, Dubai, Nepal and Malaysia. The Education Group has affiliations with 30 universities from round the globe and over 400,000 students studying in more than 300 specialisations.With minimal English language requirements for Business programs and a 10% tuition fee waiver on degree programs MIU offers an attractive learning experience.
Being amember of the Manipal Global Education Group, Manipal International University (MIU) is a Malaysian university focusing mainly on Science, Engineering, Management, & Business subject areas.
Campus Gone Green
MIU is South East Asia’s first ‘Green’ University- its campus is based on the best green building technology and complies with the United States LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Platinum green building index.
The University’s 142-acre campus, nestled amidst green hills and flanked by a beautiful 13-acre lake, is well connected by road and rail, and is just 45 km from downtown Kuala Lumpur and 15 km from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Want to have a look at MIU’s on-campus facilities? Here are a few pictures...
Quality Study Options
The University offers degrees that are approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia; Engineering programmes are approved by the Engineering Accreditation Council, Malaysia. Learn more about MIU’s accreditations…
Entry Requirements- 3.0 GPA/4.0 (60%, First Division)
A Few Highlights…
- The University has rolling intakes.
- It presents students with credit transfer opportunity for USA, UK, and Australian universities.
- Students will benefit from the University'sinternational faculties from the UK, USA, and Australia
Who are MIU’s Academic Partners?
MIU students benefit from the University’s academic partnerships across Australia, Canada, France, Germany, UK & the US. Credit transfer opportunities are also available. Some of theseinstitutions are:
- Malaysian Institute of Baking
- GlobalNxt University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Leicester
- Northern Arizona University
- Manipal University
View the full list…
The MIU-Definition of a Global Experience…
- An ultra-modern campus based in Nilai, Malaysia
- Good global opportunities
- Professors who’re graduates of top, internationally ranked colleges
- International students from 20 countries
- Industry relevant syllabus
- Exciting internship programmes
- From Massachusetts Institute of Technology to University of Cambridge – at MIU students have the opportunity to interact with some of the most respected teachers in the world
- Top-notch infrastructure for engineering and science education
- Hi-tech research facilities& labs
MIU offers all of the above just to get its students industry-ready from Day 1.
Students Recommend MIU to the World
“Awesome architecture of Manipal IU with conducive environment in green campus makes me love my studies.” –Thanaseelan/ School of Science and Engineering
“The classrooms are well-equipped with great labs and workshops. The lecturers are very helpful and friendly.”-Yuneshwaran/ School of Science and Engineering
Students canapply to MIU in just four easy steps.There are also scholarships and flexible payment options that they can look into while applying.