1 800 103 2581
Jim Finlayson International Student Scholarship
The scholarship will be presented to the applicant who best demonstrates that they have the required attitude, skill and motivation to succeed in the hospitality industry, and the training provided by Quality Training & Hospitality College will best help them to achieve their goals of success in the future.
The winning student will receive a waiver of their Semester 2 fee. The prize cannot be payable as cash, and will only be applied as a credit to the winning student’s account.
- This scholarship is only for international students. Permanent residents or citizens of Australia will not be considered.
- The recipient must be the holder of a foreign passport with an Australian Government student visa number 500.
- The recipient must abide at all times by the terms of the visa. This includes adhering to the number of hours employed per week, attendance at the course and obeying Australian laws.
- The recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of a full 2 year study program at Quality Training & Hospitality College.
- Students studying course program shorter than 2 study years are not eligible for the scholarship.
Application to be submitted with relevant supporting information to International Student Support Officer.
Please contact the provider