The basics
THE USA: Visa Guides

‘What post-study visa options are available to international students in America?’ [VIDEO]

Learn about post-study visa options for international students in America

share image

Your American student visa will no longer be valid once you complete your studies. Students wishing to stay on in the US will need to apply for an alternate visa.

Watch the video below as Taro, a Japanese student who studied in America explains post-study visa options for international graduates wishing to remain in the US.

If you found it useful, don’t forget to LIKE it and take a look at our list of useful links beneath it.

Useful Links:

Working in the US after your studies

Top tips: graduate schemes

Watch more clips from our Hangout with Taro:

‘What admissions test do I take for graduate study?’

‘Why study a graduate course in America?’

‘Where should I study, in America?’

‘How can study abroad improve your career prospects?’

‘What classes can I take at community college?’

‘What can you do once you graduate in America?’

Study in the USA


'Study in the USA' eBook

Enjoy what you’ve read? We’ve condensed the above popular topics about studying in the USA into one handy digital book.

Get your eBook

Search for a course

Study level*
About Author

author image

Monica Karpinski received her BA (Media and Communications) and Diploma in Modern Languages (French) from the University of Melbourne, Australia. An art and culture aficionado, in her spare time Monica enjoys film, reading and writing about art.