Loughborough University London is an inspiring new postgraduate campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Loughborough University has been named the best sporting university in the world, according to the global QS higher education league table.
- Loughborough University has risen six places to 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education (THE) ‘Table of Tables’.
- Loughborough University is at 13th place in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, cementing its status as one of the country’s leading higher education institutions.
- Loughborough University won first place in the Times Higher Education award for the Best Student Experience.
- Loughborough University achieved a top place ranking in the 2014 Lloyds Bank Quality Of Student Life Survey, confirming its reputation for providing one of the very best student experiences in the UK
- Loughborough has been named University of the Year for Sport by The Times Good University Guide 2014
- Loughborough has been outstandingly successful in receiving a total of seven prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education
- Loughborough has achieved a five star rating in the QS Starts Scheme, an independent assessment of its performance
In 2012 the Park was the home of the celebrated London Olympic and Paralympic Games. Now it is the heart of one of the most exciting new developments in London – an emerging innovation quarter that is driving growth in the local region, across the city, around the UK and beyond. Loughborough University London is part of the Park’s Here East development, which is bringing together education, business, technology and media to drive forward creativity and entrepreneurship.
As one of our students you will benefit directly from this dynamic, enterprise-focused environment and from the exciting, collaborative community it creates. You will learn from the most influential thought leaders, pioneering researchers and creative innovators and be privilege to the very latest thinking. By engaging with leading public and private sector companies, and cutting-edge local organisations, your studies will be led by real-life challenges and bring direct benefits to local, national and global society, as well as to your own career.
We are excited about the opportunities that being on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park affords us. We hope you are too!