One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Advice on furthering education

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
I secured third -class in my Engineering and wish to further my education in Australia. Do you have any advice for me as to which courses would be best? Thank you.

Replies (2)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi

Good Morning!

By third Class I suppose, you mean above 50%. And if so, you could look at universities like Central Queensland, James Cook University, etc. But for this, I would like you to let me know which department you are specialized in Engineering. You could even look at Grauduate Diploma courses in Petroleum Engineering.

All the best!

• Masud Hasan profile image
  • Masud Hasan Participant

Dear

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

When you are thinking of studying abroad you should always keep that in mind that after completing the course the country sould have enough jobs available for the same field you will study. Therefore it recommend to go through the shortage skill jobs in Australia and accordingly you should choose one of them.

Skill Shortage List of Australia - Engineering Sector

Chemical Engineers. 
Civil Engineer 
Quantity Surveyor
Structural Engineer 
Transport Engineer
Electrical Engineer 
Mechanical Engineer 
Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)
Petroleum Engineer

Good Luck.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit