One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

After 1.5 years of MS in petroleum engineering from Curtin, Australia?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
There's a 1.5 years course for masters in petroleum engineering in Curtin. However one requires to complete 2 years of study to get work permit in Australia. How can I do that after the 1.5 years course?

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, You can do a short term Diploma or Advanced Diploma course for 8 to 12 months duration to make sure you qualify for the Work permit or PR in Australia after the completion of the 1.5 years course. Curtin itself offers quite a few good courses and is a very good place to study and find work.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

You can do another course or take up a few extra relevant subjects within your course itself.

Alternatively some 1.5 year programs can be extended to 2 year program.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit