One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Im looking for a particular course

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
am just intersted in goetechinacal engineering. and please help me in finding the uni which has this course.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Sudhakar, you can find the list of Universities in Australia who offer Masters in Geotechnical Engineering and its related subjects at Uniguru website. For any clarification feel free to email me at

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit