One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

As a dependent?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand
My wife wants to go to New Zealand for Nursing course after PCL Nursing ? Can I apply as her dependent?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Yes you can accompany on visitor visa or student dependent work visa.

A spouse/partner visa application requires the following documents:

  1. Filled application form
  2. Recent passport-size photograph
  3. Visa application fees
  4. Marriage certificate
  5. Offer letter of spouse from the university or institute
  6. Receipts of payment of tuition fees of the spouse
  7. Financial statements of adequate funds in the bank account
  8. Medical clearance
  9. A valid passport
  10. Character certificate
  11. Flight tickets and travel plans
  12. Arrangement of accommodation in New Zealand during study duration


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit