One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
What courses do I need to study to be an Astrobiologist?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

You need to take up a course Masters in Astrobiology. You have very good universities located in US for this particular course.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit