One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Will I have any benefit for my four 4 engineering degree at Central Queensland University?

• Junaid Gujjar profile image
  • Junaid Gujjar Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
thanks Kanimozhi Lakshmanan.................. i have done bachelors in electrical engineering...............will i have any benefit for my four years engineering degree as my cgpa is 3.0............& plz tell my about country scholarship as i belong to asia..........& mostly universities give a 1000$ discount to asians ................... thanks in anticipation

Replies (1)

• Guhan S
  • Guhan S Participant
Hi Junaid, yes it will benefit you provided you score good marks. Your CGPA is very low but what you can do is score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit