One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can i complete rest of my degree in a foreign country?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland


i am currently persuing my mechanical from chandigarh engineering college,,i am in 2nd year.i just want to know that is there any program in which i could complete my last year of my degree in U.S.  or  u.k and can also do my master over there only????

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Nav,

There is a option of cross crediting into a program overseas. But it is a lenthy process and each University have their own assessment procedures. You may end up doing more than a year of study since credits will vary with your Indian qualifcation. It is best for you to take a 1 year Masters program at US or UK after completion of your UG degree in India. You can find options of programs at:

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit