One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I intend to pursue Cancer research abroad. Please advice what I should do and how I should start applying to unis abroad.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I have a GRE of 312 with AWA-3; TOEFL-99...

 I have high GPAs in my masters as well as bachelors (both in microbiology). I am planning to apply for a cancer biology programme in US.

 I have worked 6 months as a trainee in University Of Calcutta, regarding cervical cancer and currently I am volunteering in a molecular biology lab in Universify of Colorado, working with hepatocellular carcinoma . This experience is for two months.

one paper submitted and have a gold medal in an international conference.

suggest me some good universities based on my profile. Also will retaking GRE is advisable?

please let me know.




Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Saha, your GRE score should be valid for two years so you don't need to retake it unless it is outdated. Given your high scores and background, you should apply for the top tier of Unis in the US. Register in Uniguru's newest site Hotcourses India and check out the list of Unis you can apply to based on your specific scores. Everything from application, guidance, visas and test prep advice is offered to you for free.

Based on your options, you can start applying for the upcoming intake.

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit