One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Certificate courses in US for 1 year after PGDM in India

• Minakshi Roy profile image
  • Minakshi Roy Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I have compleated PDGM in india, & i want to do certificate courses in US for 1 year, in marketing so that I can get job there also. Kindly suggest me some good courses and colleges and the process to get admission. Thanks in advance.

Replies (12)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Minakshi, University of Berkely, US offer soe good courses on 1 year certificate programs, you can download the prospectus for more details ..

• Minakshi Roy profile image
  • Minakshi Roy Original poster
Thank you so much for the information.
  • Premanand Arumugam profile image
  • Premanand Arumugam Participant

I completed pgdm in india, i would like to do marketing certificate course in aboard so can some one guide me what are the course available and best university

• Tarandeep Kaur profile image
  • Tarandeep Kaur Participant
  • I am doing my PGDM in india & after that I want to do 1 yr degree programme from US in HR so that I can get job there. Kindly suggest me the courses & the procedure. 
  • Venkatesh Lathkar profile image
  • Venkatesh Lathkar Participant

Hi I've completed my PGDM in Inernational Business and Marketing as a dual specialization and I have more that one and half yr of experience in International sales and marketing. I was looking to study further in Uk or US for one year. Can anyone suggest me any cources or certifications related to Marketing management ?

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit