One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Child Psychology

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
Would like to do a short term (1 year) distant learning programs on Child psychology. It should be preferably from institution of a global repute like Cambridge/Harvard or equivalent

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are 4 universities in the UK found in our Uniguru website, and there are Universities in the USA offering online courses. You have to apply individually to the university and contact the administration office of the university to find more details of the courses duration etc.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit