One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Requirements to change the course from microbiology to IT courses?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Hi, I have completed my masters in Microbiology and now I want to do MS in IT in USA. So, what are the requirements to change my course and which universities accept non technical students to do technical courses?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Your interest towards Information technology is appriciated, but since you have completed your Masters in Microbiology, the university may consider it to be an irrelevant course selection and there are chances of your application getting rejected however; some universities may expect the student to have relevant work experience. If you wish to pursue Masters in IT, I would suggest you to pursue a Post graduate diploma/certificate course in Information Technology first and then pursue Masters in IT. This may enhance your profile when you apply for Masters. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit