One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Different Types of hospitality courses Abroad

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
sir what is the diffrence between Master of International Tourism &Hospitality Management and Master of International Hospitality and Hotel Management ....Master of Tourism and Hotel Business Management......Masters of Hotel Management

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, The title of the course tells you only a small part of the content. You need to browse the individual program website and understand more. In general Hospitality Management covers a range of Industries like Hotels, Spa's, Event managment, Casino management, etc. Most of the titles you have mentioned have very similar meaning and the program content might vary with one or two subjects more or less depending on the specialisation. 

Identify a functional area and choose a good University which offers your area of interest and choosing a right country is paramount. 

You can also check out different Hospitality courses with this link.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit