One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Study in Australia with Educational gap

• Venkatesh Narayana profile image
  • Venkatesh Narayana Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hello, 

I am Venkatesh from Bangalore

I am interested in studying Master in supply chain management in Australia. I have completed my graduation in 2015. After i graduate I worked for 6months in IBM. Later 3 months I prepared for IELTS and TOEFL and got 6 and 77 respectively. Then I took 3 months online course in supply chain management. Then I enrolled for GRE and IELTS classes for 3 months. In February 2017 I gave GRE and on March I gave IELTS I scored 287 and 6.5(W:5.5). I started to applying for universities. I got rejection from University and conditional letter from Australia. Again I prepared IELTS for one month and I gave ielts in August 2017 and scored 7. Do Australian Visa department accept this reason for my education gap of 2 years?  Please answer my doubts 

Thank you

Replies (4)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Venkatesh Narayana,Thanks for writing to us Usually Australia University or Australian High commission doesn't accept gaps you should give them genuine reason behind your gaps in the statement of purpose which they should get convinced. Preparation of IELTS,TOEFL and GRE cannot be shown for 2yrs as you have completed your graduation in 2015.You can register with us so that we can help giving you the right guidance.

• Venkatesh Narayana Participant

Thank you for your answer mam.

But I have already enrolled to IDP consultant 

What can I do now in order to avoid situation like this 

I am really worried about this

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Venkatesh Kindly share your contact details mobile number and Email Id

Thanks and Regards

Sangeetha

• Venkatesh Narayana Participant

Hello mam

My contact details : 91-9620347962

My email ID : venkat0087@outlook.com

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit