One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Eligibility for Food Science or Nutrition (M.Sc)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I have completed B.Pharmacy with an aggregate of 81%. Am I eligible to pursue Masters in Food Science or Nutrition in US Universities?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering Masters Food Science. Every university has its own admission requirements. You should have a good GRE scores, along with IELTS/TOEFL to get admission in the universities. You can apply online to the universities.  The course is designed for the student with a special interest in health promotion or in medical nutrition.


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit