One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Enquiry about Australian education

• Ryan John profile image
  • Ryan John Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

I'm planning to do my masters in Australia and I have passed b.com bank management from Madras university in the year 2016. However, my total marks are above 65%, my academics show some backlogs and 1 year gap in studies after 12th. I also have a PTE overall score of 67 with no bands less than 63. Will this affect in getting admissions from Australian Universities? 

Replies (2)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Ryan, Thanks for writing to us!! Australian university will accept one year gap provided you give genuine or valid reason behind the gaps. There are universities accepting backlog ranging between 10 to 11.Kindly register with us for further assistance 

• Indrani Sengupta
  • Indrani Sengupta Expert

Dear Ryan 

Thank you for writing to us. Since you have clearly not written how many backlogs but backlogs up to 8 are the accpetable posts which it depends on university to university .as far your 1-year gap is there if you can explain the gap then there is no problem. 

For more information please register on our website.

Thanks and regards 

Indrani 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit