One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Final Decision on accapeting an Admit.

  • Ritesh Sodvadia profile image
  • Ritesh Sodvadia Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I got a Provisional Admit from Albany college of Pharmacy & health Sciences, Albany, NY. Other college I am waiting is Campbell Univ & NEU. All are for Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences major in Pharmacology. Should I accept the admit or wait for another University acceptance letter. I have 58% aggregate in B.Pharm, 1220 in GRE & 87 in TOEFL. What should I do? My country preference is US

Replies (1)

  • Richard Lasrado
  • Richard Lasrado Participant

Hi,

NEU is one of the best from the list of USA universities provided in terms of education, innovation, academic success, average salary, safety, etc as per comparison chart. The second best is Campbell Univ and the last preference is Albany College of Pharmacy. 

I am not clear if Albany College of Pharmacy has demanded any tuition deposit for confirmation of admit. Most of the USA universities do not demand any deposit and if demanded the amount is very nominal like USD 250 or USD 500.

I am also not clear if ACP has given you any date before which you are suppose to email them regarding your admit decision.

If there is any deadline mentioned and if there is deposit to be made than you need to email/call the ACP office and request them few more weeks to decide.

If there is no tuition deposit condition than go ahead and confirm your admit with ACP as you have nothing to lose and you can wait for other university decision before making firm decision for USA visa. All the Best!

Regards,

 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit