One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
getting scholarship and am from pakistan
Ishfaque Ahmed profile image Ishfaque Ahmed Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
im from pakistan i want to do masters in structural engineering from foreign in a renound institution, how can I get that? and which uni is best for that? in which country?
  • December 29, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9952 Trusted Advisor

Hi, For MS in Structural Engineering, US and UK are good countries to pursue the course. Scholarships are purely based on merit and if you have good grades in your UG and if you have written Exams like GRE, then you can hope to get scholarships. 

If you are looking for 2013 September intake, most US Universities have already closed applications but most of the UK Universities applications are open and you can still apply for Sept 2013 admission. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'getting scholarship and am from pakistan'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.