One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Should I retake the GRE for getting the good university in USA?

• Ajit Bhat profile image
  • Ajit Bhat Original poster
My score in GRE is 305(Q: 154, V:151,AWA:3.0). Should i retake the GRE for getting the good university in USA for MS in Mechanical Engineering?

Replies (4)

• Richard Lasrado profile image
  • Richard Lasrado Participant

Dear Ajit,

If you are targetting good USA Universities for pursuing your MS in Mechanical Engnn you will need to retake your GRE. Otherwise admission is possible in universities ranked between 50 to 100. Check individual university website before applying.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

• Ajit Bhat profile image
  • Ajit Bhat Original poster

Thank you Richard.

I'm retaking GRE in Nov 2013. Is it possible for you to help me out in shortlisting good US universities if i share my complete profile? It helps me a lot.

• Richard Lasrado profile image
  • Richard Lasrado Participant

Hello Ajit,

Thank you for your reply. I am happy that you have decided to retake your GRE again in Nov 2013. I feel it is a good decision and it will definitely help you in your career studies abroad.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

• Nischay Edwankar profile image
  • Nischay Edwankar Participant

SIR MY GRE SCORE IN 305 (VERBAL:144 QUANTS:161) AND WISHING TO DO MS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.SHOULD I RETAKE MY GRE?..CAN YOU PLEASE HELP IN SHORTLISTING MY UNIVERSITIES ?...PLEASWE ,I AM A LOT CONFUSED........

THANKING YOU.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit