One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I need info on shcolarships applicable for those pursuing MS in CSc. Please help

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

hello..i m in the final year of my b.tech course and want to go to usa for M.s in computer science or i.t , my gpa is 6.5 and i still have two semesters left..help in schlorship and admission criteria for me?? 
what i should do in order to get there? 
i am belong to middle class family..
help will be appreciated

Replies (2)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Akhil,

Scholarships are basically of two types: internal and external. Internal scholarships are provided by Universities themselves and you need to apply for the same. However, som Universities automatically consider your capabilities for scholarships once you apply to them. The second type: External scholarships are highly competitive and you need to individually conduct reseach on these scholarships and apply accordingly. This is very competitive and only the best of the best get an opportunity for scholarships. Let me know in case you have additional questions. Happy to help!!

• West Wood profile image
  • West Wood Participant

Hi Friends

You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Esol, Toiec, Oet, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT, ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Celban, FCE, CAE,CPE, BEC, Fle, Tesol,???

Need Ielts certificate urgently in Australia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Lebanon, Qatar, Canada, India, Dubai, Iran, Pakistan, Belarus, Kuwait, Germany, France, Egypt, Russia, Malaysia, UAE, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, China, Canada, UK, USA, New Zealand, Anywhere… From British council or IDP official without taking the test?

Want to Improve your Band score for Ielts or Toefl?

At our association we can help you obtain the original certificate of all this test without taking the exam. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers, Ets, Gmat Etc… and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In Documentation and Travel consultancy. Our Group of Staff will be devoted in their mission and treat each case as very important. Contact us if interested:

Contact Email........qualitydocumentation01@gmail.com   

General Surport..............westwoodmiller0@gmail.com

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit