One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
How to apply for new zealand ,australia or canada post graduate course related to electronics and communication field
Gurjap Singh profile image Gurjap Singh Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have done btech with 70.89 % and want one year course in new zealand,canada or australia............tell me details and how to apply............interested in telecommunications..........and other courses related to my field with fees structures
  • September 18, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi Gurjap Singh,

Below are the complete list of Universities that offer post graduate course on telecommunications - you can go with Universities like RMIT, Curtin, UWS which offer 1 year course on telecommunications

All the best

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for new zealand '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.