One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Can I do my masters in materials science and engineering from any foreign university?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
As a student of electronics and communication it possible to do masters in materials science from any foreign university .and suggest some universities too which can allow for such courses

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ananya, I dont think there will be an issue..the basic eligibility is to have a bachelors degree in any physical science or engineering or equivalent.. and of course entrance exams..

And here are some Universities to consider..and for complete list of Universities to offer masters in material science (click here)

  • Oregon State University
  • Binghamton University, State University of New York
  • Iowa State University
  • University of Central Florida

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit