One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am the student of Nepal and pass bachlor degree in TU and I want study other course there what can I do

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
I have passed bachelor degree in Nepal with the subject of English in Arts and I want other course education there what can I do I am in too much hurry.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Krishna Prasad Sharma,

Can you please provide us more information about yourself, what is your graduation you have done at TU, and what course you want to study in abroad. It will help us to provide you full information in detail.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit