One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

i'm thinking about the scholarship, how can i get 1???

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

i want to study in australia but what about the fundings plz help me

Replies (5)

• Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Arpita,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Kindly share your profile at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in. We will advice accordingly. 

Best Regards,

Hotcourses India

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, maybe you can get it from www.fakediplomamall.com

although, comes fake, but it is really able to help you to apply a new school.

• Neoma Yin profile image
  • Neoma Yin Participant

Hi, www.fakedegreemall.com it us company.we will help you if you need.we offer Fake Degree, Fake Diploma, Degree, Academic Transcript , University Bachelor Degree. although buy online there are certain risks, but our company never deceive our customers, only when the customer receives the goods and feel satisfied, then it is possible to introduce more business to us, Once we charge your payment, we must send what you want, the company in good faith, to expand their business in the world, will never be out of the money and run to retake the case.

We have to focus on helping all customers can get a college certificate.

Thanks

Email: lydiatammy@hotmail.com

• Lydia Yun profile image
  • Lydia Yun Participant

Where to buy bachelor degree. if you also want to solve this queation please click www.degree168.com

• Lydia Yun profile image
  • Lydia Yun Participant

You can get a diploma from www.buytopdegree.com. you can use it to apply for a new school and a new job. Please send your question to email: degeed@hotmail.com about the university degree.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit