One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to continue my PhD program in Australia in Hydraulic Engineering now I am a student of masters in hydraulics

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
I am now student in Ethiopia in Mekele Univeristy studying Hydraulic Engineering in masters level ,I will finish class in 2013 as soon as I finish the masters I want to continue my PhD/ doctorate in Australia therefore if you can show me ways that is my question.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, since you have chosen Phd in Hydraulic Engineering - the best option will be US rather than Australia (as you have only rare universities who provide this particular course "University of Queensland). But for US you have 5 best options - Colorado State University - Phd in Hydraulic Engineering, Washington State University - Ph.d. in Hydraulic & water Resources, University of Lowa - PhD in Hydraulics, Hydrology & Water resources, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - Ph.D. in Environmental Hydrology & Hydraulic Engineering..

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit