One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to do my Masters in USA or Canada in food processing and technology . Please guide me.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

i have completed my Bsc.agricultural biotechnolgy and i want to do my masters in food processing and technolgy in usa and canda. so please give me information about university and colleges which running this courses and also which university ILTS is required. and give me their scholerships and tution fessand their requirments also.


Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Sagar,

Illinois Institute of Technology, Cornell University, Washington State University and Oklahoma State University Graduate College are just some of the top colleges in the US offering a Master's program in food processing. Check out this page to know more about the top Unis you can apply to -

Also, if you are interested, Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India - can help you apply and sort out all your study abroad needs, free of cost. So register with Uniguru's new site to get free guidance on all your study abroad needs.

Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit