One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which is the best country to go for Supply Chain Management?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
I'm Abhijith from India. I'm currently working at Tesco, Bangalore Office. I've three years of work experience in Order Management, Inventory Management and Order Fulfillment. I've done Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science with 77%. I've also scored 320 in GRE and 114 in TOEFL. I'm interested in pursuing Masters in Supply Chain Management.

Replies (2)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Abhijith, with top ranking Universities for SCM in hand..US is always preferred for best country to study SCM..Universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Michigan State University, Purdue University--West Lafayette ranks high for SCM.. 

And of course  Rotterdam School of Management, London Business School are also most preferred for SCM..

• Ranjith Kumar profile image
  • Ranjith Kumar Participant

Hi... tis s ranjith kumar from indiA,i'm currently working in AQUASUB ENGINEERING as CAD/CAM Engineer and i have a work experience of 2.7 years. i am much intrested in pursuing my postgraude program in SCM.can yu suggest me the  best country and best college to study SCM.

Thank you..

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit