One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
i want to setle in abroad
Harkaran Singh Harkaran Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i am passed my 12th in 2005 and in 2013 i want to countinue my study in abroad . can i go for it ? if yes then which countries are eligble for me ? rite now m doing job in vodafone telecom as a customer services excutive from last 4 years.
  • January 18, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor


Hi Harkaran, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually considered. Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE/GPA you need to score 90% and above.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'i want to setle in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.